Amazon Web Services: Industry Ready Tailored Course:
Cloud hosted web sites and applications are the future of Information Technology.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a secure cloud services platform, offering compute power, database storage, content delivery, highly reliable, scalable, low-cost pay for-what-you-use infrastructure platform on the cloud. AWS powers hundreds of thousands of businesses around the world and offers other functionality to help businesses scale and grow.
As Cloud Computing has become very popular, there is a great demand for System and Cloud Administrators with AWS skills.
- Introduction to Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Compute Services (EC2, AMI Etc.)
- EC2 Instances
- Amazon Elastic Block Store (EBS)
- LOAD BALANCING & Auto Scaling
- Network & Security
- Elastic Beanstalk, Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- Amazon Route 53, Cloudfront
- Security & Identity Services, IAM
- Storage & Content Delivery Services, Amazon S3 & Amazon Glacier, EFS
- Database Services (RDS, NoSQL Service)
- Management Tools (Amazon Cloud watch, Cloud Formation)
- Application Services (SES, SQS, SNS)
Introduction to Cloud Computing
- What is Cloud
- Why Cloud?
- Types of Cloud Deployment Models
- Types of Cloud Services
- Future of Cloud Technologies
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Cloud
Introduction to Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- What is AWS?
- How to Subscribe for AWS account
- What is the AWS Free Usage Tier
- AWS Certification
- Introduction to the AWS management Console
- List of services given by AWS Compute Services
Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2)
- What is Amazon EC2?
- Features of Amazon EC2
- Managing the EC2 infrastructure
- AEC2 Dashboard
- Pricing for Amazon EC2
Regions and Availability Zone Concepts
- Describing Regions
- Availability Zones, and Endpoints
- Managing instances in an Availability Zone
Amazon Machine Images (AMI)
- Managing AMIs
- Working with Windows, Linux AMIs
- Shared and Paid AMI
- Making an AMI Public
- Instance Type
- Instance life cycle
- Differences between reboot, stop, and terminate
- Building an EC2 windows and linux instances
- To install instance in public and private subnet
- Security via Key Pairs
- EC2 Class and VPC Security Groups
- Managing Elastic IP’s
- Pricing model in EC2 instances
- EC2 with Amazon command line interface
Amazon Elastic Block Store (EBS)
- Features of Amazon EBS
- Amazon EBS volumes
- Managing EBS volumes
- Increasing the volume size
- Amazon EBS snapshots
- Creating a load balancer
- Internal and external load balancer
- Load balancing protocols
- Security groups for the load balancer
- Health check for the load balancer
- Cross-zone load balancing
- Connection Draining
- What is auto scaling?
- Auto scaling components
- Benefits of auto scaling
- Creation of launch configuration
- Configuration of auto scaling policies
- Advantages of using auto scaling with ELB
Network & Security
- Security Groups
- Elastic IPs
- Key Pairs
- Network Interfaces
- Deploy, manage, scale an application
- How management complexity are reduced
- Workflow of Elastic Beanstalk
- Create Application
- Launch Environment
- Manage Environment
- Modifying the properties of the deployment Networking Services
Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- What is Amazon VPC?
- VPC Essentials
- Default and Nondefault VPC
- VPC Networking and ACL
- Security Groups
- DNS and DHCP Options Sets
- VPC Peering and Endpoints
- Subnet Routing
- VPC Internet Gateway
- Elastic IP addresses and network interfaces
- VPC integration with many other AWS services
- Creating a NAT instance in a VPC
- Configuring a Web application in VPC
Amazon Route 53
- Route 53 as your DNS service
- Using Traffic Flow
- Route 53 Health Checks
- Configuring DNS Failover
- Latency Based Routing
- Weighted Routing Policies
Cloud Front Storage & Content Delivery Services Amazon S3
- What is object Storage?
- Data as objects
- Lifecycles of S3
- Managing Buckets
- Accessing S3 storage via tools
- Creation of a static website using S3 storage
- Low-cost storage service
- Storage for data backup and archival
- Pricing model for Glacier storage
- Working with vaults and archives EFS Elastic File System
Security & Identity Services
- Identity Access Management (IAM)
- IAM Features
- Getting Started With IAM
- Creation of user, groups, roles
- Managing policies
- Credential Report
- IAM Console and the Sign-in Page
Database Services: Relational Database Service (RDS)
- RDS Essentials
- Launching RDS instance
- Selecting the Engine
- Configuring the Database Engine
- Managing RDS Database
- Setting up automatic backups
- Authorizing access to the DB
DynamoDB (NoSQL Service)
- DynamoDB overview
- What is NoSQL database?
- How It Works
- Using the DynamoDB Console
- Creating Tables and Loading Sample Data
- Query and Scan Operations in DynamoDB
Management Tools Amazon CloudWatch
- Amazon CloudWatch Architecture
- List of services monitored by CloudWatch
- Collect and track metrics
- Monitoring memory and disk Metrics
- Monitoring logs, Graphs
- Set Alarms
- Building AWS infrastructure as a code
- Design a template
- Create a Stack
- Create a Template from your Existing Resources
Cloud Trail Application Services Amazon Simple Email Service (SES)
- Simple email service overview
- Configuring Amazon email service
- Amazon SES and Deliverability
- Amazon SES Email-Sending Process
- Email format and Limits of SES
Amazon Simple Queue Service (SQS)
- Simple Queue service overview
- SQS for background work task
- Creating a Queue
- Confirming the Queue exists
- Add a permission to the Queue
Amazon Simple Notification Service (SNS) Simple Notification Service overview
- Publishers and subscribers
- Subscribing to topic via Email
- Setting notification for EC2 instance changes
Online, live, instructor-led training. Learn from any place which has internet connectivity.
Candidates can choose to take classes in either weekdays or weekends -
- Weekdays : 4 days per week. 2 hours per day.
- Weekends : 2 hours/4 hours per day.
Get the best return on your investment by choosing us. BlueMap offers incredible experience to all candidates in the training such that it creates a life-long relationship with us. What makes us say so:
- Experienced trainers: All instructors at BlueMap are highly experienced, cross-vendor certified with technical competency and prowess. To be at par with emerging trends, technologies and applications, our instructors consistently work towards excellence.
- 24x7 Lab Access: Practice leads to perfection. Our dedicated cloud labs are accessible at any hour of the day to all our candidates. These labs are accessible even after the course completion for a limited amount of time.
- Post-training support: Once you have completed a course at BlueMap, the journey does not end there. Our instructors provide you support even after the course completions to help you with any doubts in the subject or in your job. Moreover you can also re-attend the classes for any topic you want revision on at no extra cost.
- Flexible Timings: IT is dynamic and BlueMap is flexible. We promise all our candidates- “your place, your pace”. With instructors working in different time-zones all around the globe, we can provide you training at your convenient time. Along with 24x7 lab access we also provide 24x7 training- you choose the time, we deliver.
Q: How will the classes be conducted?
A: Classes will be conducted online via GoToMeeting.
Q: How will I get hands-on lab experience?
A: You will be provided dedicated lab access on our 24x7 available cloud servers during the entire course duration. Each candidate will have his/her own lab scenario for practice. Moreover, if the candidate wants to setup a lab on their machine that support will also be provided by the instructor.
Q: What materials will be given by the instructor for studying? Do we have to pay any extra fees for the same?
A: The candidate will be provided with daily class recordings, presentations, lab guides, virtual machines and study notes for practice. All this material will be included in the course fees.
Q: Is my fees refundable?
A: We do not have a refund policy. The candidate will be provided first two sessions free of cost and then the candidate will be asked to pay the course fees.
Q: Can I pay in installments?
A: Yes, the course fees can be paid in two instalments. The first instalment will be payable after the first two free sessions. The second instalment will be payable after 50% course completion.
Q: Placement Assistance?
A: Placement assistance will be provided to all candidates after course completion. Interview calls be provided to all candidates. Along with that mock interview sessions will also be conducted for all candidates to prepare them for the interview.
Q: What kind of post-training support will I get?
A: Even after the course completion, BlueMap is committed to provide post-training support to all candidates. Post-training support works in two ways. In the first scenario if the candidate does not understand a particular topic he/she can have one-to-one session with the instructor to clear the concept or can attend any other on-going batches. In the second scenario the instructor will provide support to the candidate if he/she is facing issues on job helping candidate to apply knowledge to practice.
With constant innovation and new releases, keeping up with Amazon Web Services (AWS) products and services can seem overwhelming. Keep your skills fresh and fine tuned by learning on the latest versions in our authorized AWS training courses—catalog below. Our certified AWS instructors will teach you the skills to design, deploy, operate and secure your infrastructure and applications on the AWS cloud.
Whether you are new, have some experience or are seeking AWS certification, we have a learning solution for you - simply check out our AWS Learning Path to see how we can help you and your team capitalize on your cloud investment.