Cisco ASA[Adaptive Security Appliance] Firewall
The Cisco ASA firewall course aims to provide practical skills on security mechanisms, their configuration and troubleshooting in enterprise environments. This course is intended for networking professionals with little experience in Cisco products and technology.
- Introduction to Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance
- Initial configuration to get the ASA started
- Management features available on the ASA
- Configuring security and NAT policies on ASA
- Configure routing on Cisco ASA
- Advanced security features for threat prevention on ASA
- Implementing and troubleshooting multiple context on ASA
- Deploying Cisco ASA in high availability
- Design, deploy and verify VPN using Cisco ASA
Candidates must have a basic familiarity with networking concepts including routing, switching, and IP addressing. Candidates should also be familiar with basic security concepts.