Cisco Routing validates the ability to plan, implement, verify and troubleshoot local-area and wide-area enterprise networks and work collaboratively with specialists on advanced routing- interior gateway protocols and exterior gateway protocols. This course is appropriate for those with at least one year of networking experience who are ready to advance their skills and work independently on complex Layer-3 solutions. Candidates completing this course will demonstrate the skills required in enterprise roles such as network engineer, support engineer, systems engineer or network technician.
- Network principles and IP addressing- IPv4 and IPv6.
- Configure, verify and troubleshoot interior gateway protocols using IPv4 and IPv6- RIP, OSPF and EIGRP.
- Configure, verify and troubleshoot exterior gateway protocols- BGP [IPv4 and IPv6]
- Configure, verify and troubleshoot Virtual Private Networks
- Understand device security and infrastructure services
It is highly recommended that candidate should have a sound understanding of CCNA course before taking this course.