Fortinet Fortigate Firewall
The Fortinet Firewall course aims to provide practical skills on security mechanisms, their configuration and troubleshooting in enterprise environments. This course is intended for networking professionals with little or no experience in Fortigate FortiOS products.
- Initial configuration of Fortigate firewall prior to deployment
- Modes of deployment of Fortigate firewalls
- Implement routing on Fortigate firewall
- Implement Virtual Domains, VLAN and VLAN tagging on Fortigate firewalls
- Implement and verify high availability on Fortigate firewalls
- Implement and troubleshoot site-to-site IPSec VPN
- Implement and verify Data Loss Prevention
- Logging, reporting and diagnosis on Fortigate firewalls.
- Design, deploy and verify VPN using Cisco ASA
Candidates must have a basic familiarity with networking concepts including routing, switching, and IP addressing. Candidates should also be familiar with basic security concepts.