Juniper Networks Certified Internet Specialist[JNCIS]- Security
The JNCIS-SEC or Juniper Networks Certified Specialist - Security course aims to provide practical skills on security mechanisms, their configuration and troubleshooting in enterprise environments. This course is intended for networking professionals with experience and intermediate knowledge of the JUNOS software for SRX Series devices.
- JUNOS Security Overview
- Concept of Zones in a firewall
- Security Policies for network access
- NAT- Static, dynamic, source and destination
- Implement and Troubleshoot site-to-site IPsec VPNs
- Configure and Troubleshoot High Availability (HA) Clustering
- Deployment of Virtual SRX
- SSL Proxy
- Application Security
- Juniper Advanced Identity Management Services
It is highly recommended that candidate should have a sound understanding of JNCIA course before taking this course.