Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate - AZ-103 certification, needs you to pass one exam AZ-103: Microsoft Azure Administrator. This new exam combines the skills covered in AZ-100 and AZ-101, with the majority of the new exam coming from AZ-100. AZ-103 course is recommended for the Azure Administrators who manage cloud services that span storage, security, networking, and compute cloud capabilities. Candidates have a deep understanding of each service across the full IT lifecycle, and take requests for infrastructure services, applications, and environments.
Candidates for this exam should have proficiency in using PowerShell, the Command Line Interface, Azure Portal, ARM templates, operating systems, virtualization, cloud infrastructure, storage structures, and networking.
- Manage Azure Identities and Governance
- Implement and Manage Storage
- Deploy and Manage Azure Compute Resources
- Configure and Manage Virtual Networking
- Monitor and back up Azure resources
Online, live, instructor-led training. Learn from any place which has internet connectivity.
Candidates can choose to take classes in either weekdays or weekends -
- Weekdays : 4 days per week. 2 hours per day.
- Weekends : 2 hours/4 hours per day.
After this course completion you will gain proficiency in :
- Cloud Administrator
- Azure Administrator
- Cloud Service Engineer
- Cloud Support Engineer
After completion of this course you can appear for the following certification exam:
- Exam AZ-103/104: Microsoft Azure Administrator: This exam measures your ability to accomplish the following technical tasks: manage Azure subscriptions and resources; implement and manage storage; deploy and manage virtual machines (VMs); configure and manage virtual networks; and manage identities.
Get the best return on your investment by choosing us. BlueMap offers incredible experience to all candidates in the training such that it creates a life-long relationship with us. What makes us say so:
- Experienced trainers: All instructors at BlueMap are highly experienced, cross-vendor certified with technical competency and prowess. To be at par with emerging trends, technologies and applications, our instructors consistently work towards excellence.
- 24x7 Lab Access: Practice leads to perfection. Our dedicated cloud labs are accessible at any hour of the day to all our candidates. These labs are accessible even after the course completion for a limited amount of time.
- Post-training support: Once you have completed a course at BlueMap, the journey does not end there. Our instructors provide you support even after the course completions to help you with any doubts in the subject or in your job. Moreover you can also re-attend the classes for any topic you want revision on at no extra cost.
- Flexible Timings: IT is dynamic and BlueMap is flexible. We promise all our candidates- “your place, your pace”. With instructors working in different time-zones all around the globe, we can provide you training at your convenient time. Along with 24x7 lab access we also provide 24x7 training- you choose the time, we deliver.
Q: How will the classes be conducted?
A: Classes will be conducted online via GoToMeeting.
Q: How will I get hands-on lab experience?
A: You will be provided dedicated lab access on our 24x7 available cloud servers during the entire course duration. Each candidate will have his/her own lab scenario for practice. Moreover, if the candidate wants to setup a lab on their machine that support will also be provided by the instructor.
Q: What materials will be given by the instructor for studying? Do we have to pay any extra fees for the same?
A: The candidate will be provided with daily class recordings, presentations, lab guides, virtual machines and study notes for practice. All this material will be included in the course fees.
Q: Is my fees refundable?
A: We do not have a refund policy. The candidate will be provided first two sessions free of cost and then the candidate will be asked to pay the course fees.
Q: Can I pay in installments?
A: Yes, the course fees can be paid in two instalments. The first instalment will be payable after the first two free sessions. The second instalment will be payable after 50% course completion.
Q: Placement Assistance?
A: Placement assistance will be provided to all candidates after course completion. Interview calls be provided to all candidates. Along with that mock interview sessions will also be conducted for all candidates to prepare them for the interview.
Q: What kind of post-training support will I get?
A: Even after the course completion, BlueMap is committed to provide post-training support to all candidates. Post-training support works in two ways. In the first scenario if the candidate does not understand a particular topic he/she can have one-to-one session with the instructor to clear the concept or can attend any other on-going batches. In the second scenario the instructor will provide support to the candidate if he/she is facing issues on job helping candidate to apply knowledge to practice.
Microsoft Azure, commonly referred to as Azure is a cloud computing service created by Microsoft for building, testing, deploying, and managing applications and services through Microsoft-managed data centers. It provides software as a service (SaaS), platform as a service (PaaS) and infrastructure as a service (IaaS) and supports many different programming languages, tools, and frameworks, including both Microsoft-specific and third-party software and systems. Azure was announced in October 2008, started with codename "Project Red Dog", and released on February 1, 2010, as Windows Azure before being renamed to Microsoft Azure on March 25, 2014