Terms & Conditions
Types of Information and Collection Methods
Information Submitted by You
You may be asked to provide Personal Information anytime you are in contact with BlueMap. BlueMap may collect Personal Information about you (and through third parties or other sources where permitted by law) when you interact with us, using our services, requesting information, services updates, participating in surveys, submitting a job application or when you otherwise actively send us data and Personal Information. In each such instance, you will know what data we collected because you voluntarily submitted it. You are not required to provide any Personal Information that we have requested, but if you chose not to do so, you may not be able to access certain content on our Website or products and services offered or we will not be able to respond to any inquiries you may have or process your orders.
By providing these submissions, you grant BlueMap a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, sublicensable right to disseminate, display, use, modify, copy, adapt, and translate the submission for any purpose whatsoever, whether commercial or noncommercial, throughout the world in any media. You also grant us the right to use the name you submit in connection with your submission, if we choose. You represent and warrant in making these submissions that you own or control all rights to these submissions, and that use of your submissions will not cause injury to any person or entity including BlueMap. You will indemnify us for all claims resulting from your submissions. If you choose to provide BlueMap with a third party's personal information (such as name, email, and phone number), you represent and warrant that you have the third party's permission to do so. Examples include forwarding reference or marketing material to a friend or sending job referrals.
Information Automatically Collected
Like many other websites, BlueMap uses automatic data collection tools, such as cookies, embedded web links, web beacons, gifs and other similar technologies. These tools automatically collect certain standard information that your browser sends to our Website when you visit our Website or use our Services, such as your domain name, your browser type, operating system, web pages you view, links you click, your IP address, the length of time you visit our Website or use our Services, the referring URL or the webpage that led you to our Website. Please see the section “ Cookies and Similar Technologies ” below for more information.
Information Collected Through Third-Party Sources
We may also collect information about you through our trusted third-party sources to assist us in providing product and service offerings to you.
How We May Use Your Information
We may use your information for purposes of operating our business and other legitimate purposes permitted by applicable law. We may use your personal information in the following ways:
- To communicate with you about our services, respond to your inquiries, fulfill and process your request for our services.
- To enable you to use certain features of our services
- To administer the careers portion of the Website and process your application.
- To better understand how visitors use our Website and services, both on an aggregated and individualized basis, in order to improve our Website and services and for other research and analytical purposes.
- To send communications to you, either from BlueMap directly or from our partners, including for marketing, newsletters, promotions, customer satisfaction surveys purposes and other communications related to our business, including information about our solutions we think may interest you. You can edit your communication preferences for receiving marketing emails as further explained below.
How We Share Your Information
We are not in the business of selling or sharing your Personal Information with third parties for marketing purposes unless you have granted us permission to do so. We may share and use your Personal Information as described below:
- With our affiliates and subsidiaries worldwide.
- With third-party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents as required to perform specific purposes on our behalf.
- To comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order or a subpoena other legal processes, such as requests from public and governmental authorities or law enforcement, or to exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- Where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, brand protection, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person, violations of this Policy, or as otherwise required by law.
- In connection with a prospective or actual sale, merger, transfer or other reorganization of all or parts of our business.
If you do not wish us to share your information as described below, you may choose not to supply any Personal Information to us when entering information into your account profile on our Website or by not placing orders for our products and services.
How We Secure Your Information
We intend to protect the personal information entrusted to us and treat it securely in accordance with this Privacy Statement. We implement physical, administrative and technical safeguards to protect your Personal Information from misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. However, please be aware that despite our efforts, the internet cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure or error-free and we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any Personal Information you provide to us.
Link to Third-Party Sites
Our Website and Services may contain links to third party websites or automatically produce search results that refer or link to other party websites. BlueMap is providing these links to you only as a convenience and the inclusion of any of these links does not constitute any endorsement by BlueMap. Links to other websites are not under the control of BlueMap and BlueMap is not responsible for the content or the accuracy or reliability of any such contents and materials made on any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. Any access to and use of such linked sites is not governed by this Policy, but instead is governed by the privacy policies of those third-party websites. We are not responsible for the information and privacy practices of such third party websites. Third parties may independently collect information about their website visitors. We cannot control the collection of this information. Your use of third-party websites is at your own risk. If you do not want those companies to collect information about you, you should contact those companies directly.
How You Can Contact Us
Please feel free to contact us with any comments or questions you might have regarding the information practices described in this Policy. You may write to us at support@BlueMap.co
Law and Jurisdiction
By visiting the Website, or using any of our Services, you agree that your Personal Information will be handled as described in this Policy. Your use of our Website or Services and any dispute over privacy, are subject to this Policy and our Website, including its applicable limitations on damages and the resolution of disputes in Pune Jurisdiction only.
- Candidate substitutions are not permitted.
- In the event that we cancel a course because of unforeseeable circumstances (for example, in the case of accident or illness of the trainer) BlueMap will make every effort to place you onto another set of course dates.
- Refund will NOT be given for No Shows, and the full fee will be forfeited. A No Show is defined as a candidate not attending a course they are registered for without any communication to BlueMap prior to the course commencement.
- If a participant fails to attend on the registered date due to illness, a new date for a course offering the same subject matter will be re-scheduled. A cancellation charge will not be levied in this case.
- BlueMap reserves the right to cancel or change course times, but as much notice will be given as possible.
- If a candidate cancels a scheduled training that has been invoiced by BlueMap due to a change of circumstance beyond BlueMap’s control, a 25% cancellation fee applies.
- Slot for your course will only be guaranteed once we receive payment in full.
- BlueMap reserves the right to cancel your training slot if payment is not received in full, prior to course commencement.
- Payment may be made by bank transfer or any online method. However convenience fees of 2.5% will be included in online payment options.
- Any local taxes or bank fees, if applicable, will also be payable where applicable.